• Membership is open to Physiotherapists, Occupational therapists and students of these professions who are interested in paediatric therapy.
• The membership year is from July 1st to June 30th of the following year.
• Cost of an individual membership is $30.00 per year. The cost of a group memberships is $150 per year. Student memberships are free. Membership is open throughout the year and you may join at any time but all memberships will need to be renewed after July 1st of each year.
• Memberships may be held by an individual or a facility that employs OT’s and/or PT’s. An organization must identify one primary contact for each membership year. This primary contact will receive correspondence from the committee and will be responsible for forwarding this information to the therapists working in his/her facility
Attendance at the Meetings
• The group meets 5 times per membership year.
• The meetings consist of two components, a business meeting and an education session.
• If you are unable to attend the meeting due to geographical distance and would be interested in videoconferencing from your facility please contact us to see if this can be arranged.
• We will be doing exclusively virtual meetings as of October 2020
Follow our facebook page for updates and more opportunities!